[10 januari, 2023, 23:07]

[10 januari, 2023, 22:40]

[29 december, 2022, 14:18]

[24 december, 2022, 16:29]

[18 oktober, 2022, 20:16]

[12 augustus, 2022, 23:53]

[04 augustus, 2022, 08:43]

[20 juli, 2022, 21:01]
Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.
30 april, 2024, 00:24

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte

Auteur Topic: New From Uk  (gelezen 55828 keer)

Offline ventovice

• 35i Beginner
  • my PLAYSTATION B3
Re: New From Uk
« Reactie #165 Gepost op: 29 april, 2013, 11:07 »
sure indeed; slowly it becomes a beautiful and unique panel-wagon. Keep up the good work!
TOPIC: http://www.passat35i-forum.nl/forum/index.php?topic=4492.0
BASIS: VW Passat B3 Variant '93; 1.8 66kW/90pk; edition 'Arriva'; LA7Y tin-grijs metallic op 14" zwaar-metalen velgen....
PROJECT: Kamei X1 bodykit; 'checkered cab'-striping; Tecnocast 7J ET23(!) of Wolfrace 6,5J ET38

Offline vwpassat

• 35i A-holic
« Reactie #166 Gepost op: 30 april, 2013, 22:51 »
 :cool:

Offline 35i-cruiser

• 35i A-holic
« Reactie #167 Gepost op: 20 augustus, 2013, 22:05 »
How is it going over there?  :mrgreen:
A lot of pictures are missing on the previous page I've noticed  :sad:
35i: Geschikt voor alle leeftijden.
-Passat '93 wanneer droog/geen pekel                                     -Golf 1 cabrio '84 voor mooi weer
-Honda Pan European ST-1100 ABS/TCS '93 voor mooi weer      -Volvo V40 T4 '97 motorrevisie project          -Seat Arosa '00 daily

Offline Moses35i

• Administrator
  • 35i Uberspammer
« Reactie #168 Gepost op: 20 augustus, 2013, 22:07 »
I noticed that too. Too bad!

Maybe his photobucket account allows only a certain amount of images?

Comfort? Wat is dat? Bloed pissen zul je!

Offline elpassata

• 35i Gebruiker
« Reactie #169 Gepost op: 30 augustus, 2013, 06:19 »
Hi guys Im still about but have no idea why photo bucket is deleting my pictures
Not been a good summer for me health wise this year and the van has been put on the back boiler. I had a knee operation about 4 months ago but I'm told I need a new knee but I'm to young for that to happen, nice to be to young for something. Then I was told I have skin cancer and I'm actually due to go in to hospital today to have the growth removed but I cant. Finding out I had the bid C kind of preoccupied my brain all be it less dangerous type of cancer.Im also waiting to have another operation on my Piles which have been banded twice in the last 10 months and not worked. This operation was due on the 12th of September but has also been cancelled.

Throughout all these problems i have tried to remain positive and keeping myself fit. My other love away from working on cars is Mountain biking and although I have been told I need to take it easy on the knee Im still having the odd ride. Last Saturday I went with a friend to a trial park that has various rides to suit your experience. Off course we were doing the Black run which has a few pits you can bomb down. The last pit near the end I crashed big style going down a 10 foot drop and the handle bars went in to my rib cage puncturing my lung causing a small part of it to collapse, also have a bleed on my liver, a few cuts and bruises and a couple of cracked ribs. I spent 4 nights in hospital fed on oxygen and Morphine in the hope I can breath pain free and not end up having to have a pipe put in to my chest to have the lung drained and re inflated. Must say the park rangers / Ambulance were brilliant, took them an hour to get me out due to being in a forest. Hospital were pretty good to start with but on day to when i complained that I can not take the morphine as it was making me constipated and I wanted to be transferred to a hospital nearer home I start to feel totally hopeless as well as monged out. Got myself discharged on no pain re-leaf and very constipated Wednesday. Good to be home but I miss the Hospital bed lol. Also seem to have a urine infection were they tried to catheterise me, and I now cant sleep as I need a piss every 45 mins that stings like hell and it takes me ages to get out of bed and wakes the girlfriend up.

Really think I'm due some luck,my jobs under threat and with all the time Ive had off through sickness this year is not good. Roxy my had a job interview yesterday,the interview was for her own job as they are halving the amount of band 6 mental health nurses in the community.

All in all a lot going on

Offline ventovice

• 35i Beginner
  • my PLAYSTATION B3
« Reactie #170 Gepost op: 30 augustus, 2013, 07:51 »
OMG!  :shock:
What happened to you the last time, a lot of people won't experience in their whole lifetime!
I hope everything will be fine again some day soon.
I'm sorry for you, that you can not work on the car; because if you could, you could also set your mind on something else and forget everything for a while...
What I don't understand is if you still have your job? I hope so...
Good luck! ...and indeed, the missing photo's are not that important right now! Be well!
TOPIC: http://www.passat35i-forum.nl/forum/index.php?topic=4492.0
BASIS: VW Passat B3 Variant '93; 1.8 66kW/90pk; edition 'Arriva'; LA7Y tin-grijs metallic op 14" zwaar-metalen velgen....
PROJECT: Kamei X1 bodykit; 'checkered cab'-striping; Tecnocast 7J ET23(!) of Wolfrace 6,5J ET38

Offline lisab4

• Passat goeroe
  • 35i Beginner
« Reactie #171 Gepost op: 30 augustus, 2013, 19:32 »
Sorry to hear that :( Hope you get better soon!

Offline JPstyle

• Subdubber
  • 35i A-holic
« Reactie #172 Gepost op: 30 augustus, 2013, 22:52 »
OMFG... you need good luck man! Sending it right now!

Hope you get better again!
Volkswagen High Up! | juli 2018 | 1.0 TSI 90PK
EX: Renault Espace IV Phase II | augustus 2006 | 2.0 Turbo 170PK Dynamique
EX: Volkswagen Passat 35i B3 | september 1993 | 1.8 90PK CL Design Edition

Offline elpassata

• 35i Gebruiker
« Reactie #173 Gepost op: 31 augustus, 2013, 23:20 »
Thanks for your best wishes

Thursday night was not a good night for me, after being up all night in pain and entering my last post in the early hours of Friday morning I was readmitted to Hospital by about 09;30hrs with breathing problems and in a lot of pain, this time my local hospital. They kept me in over night got my breathing back under control which mainly down to pain and not my lung deteriorating and sent me home this evening with a good medication package.

Going to be off work for a while so I will try and sort my Photo Bucket out and update things. I have done a fare bit of work on the van since I last update but not as much as I would have liked, it should have been on the road by now

Couple of pics I do have up loaded so will add now
Little while i was given a brand new rear bumper including all fitting for nothing so the old that was already painted silver came off so the new one could be used. I have filled in the exhaust recess and made it side exit and fitted a central fog light and it is now smoothed and primed ready for top coat

My daily now has the Heckleblend as that's not going to be used on the van as it is not good enough and when our cooker decided to go with a bang about 2 weeks ago i used the chrome slidey bits that racks fit as spot light grills, they fit so well.

Night all, rest time xx

Offline 35i-cruiser

• 35i A-holic
« Reactie #174 Gepost op: 01 september, 2013, 19:48 »
Life's more important than a car, so don't push yourself doing things. On the otherhand, I can imagine that it is a nice way to get your mind of daily troubles.  :wink:
Anyway: get well soon indeed  :ok:

If I've red it right: the shiny bits from the cooker are on the front?
35i: Geschikt voor alle leeftijden.
-Passat '93 wanneer droog/geen pekel                                     -Golf 1 cabrio '84 voor mooi weer
-Honda Pan European ST-1100 ABS/TCS '93 voor mooi weer      -Volvo V40 T4 '97 motorrevisie project          -Seat Arosa '00 daily

Offline elpassata

• 35i Gebruiker
« Reactie #175 Gepost op: 01 september, 2013, 20:41 »
Life's more important than a car, so don't push yourself doing things. On the otherhand, I can imagine that it is a nice way to get your mind of daily troubles.  :wink:
Anyway: get well soon indeed  :ok:

If I've red it right: the shiny bits from the cooker are on the front?
That is correct,did it as a bit of a joke but it looks Ok, hoping to be able to collect my car tomorrow and will take some pictures. Haven't driven for over a week and not been able to look out of my window and see a B3, doesn't feel wright :drive:

Offline Moses35i

• Administrator
  • 35i Uberspammer
« Reactie #176 Gepost op: 01 september, 2013, 20:45 »
Get well soon! I'm looking forward to your new updates.

Offline elpassata

• 35i Gebruiker
« Reactie #177 Gepost op: 01 september, 2013, 21:59 »
Don't know whats going on with photo bucket. Just updated to auto upload and its put about 3 of every photo i didn't have save on it. Anyway I have replaced some of the pictures that have disappeared, probably not with the right ones but neither mind and here some newer ones

This is the old instrument cluster mother board which I have soldered wires to., this will be hidden under the new dash and will power up the fuel and temp gauge and the lights and warning lights on the Volvo cluster

The high beam warning was taken direct of the switch and the indicators of the wiring for the side repeters as there was plenty scope to fit the diodes in

Headliner fitted and interior trim has all been painted and fitted except for one bit as for some reason i gave my mate a saloon bit, don't understand this as Ive never broken a saloon

Center consul was fitted but i just didnt think it suited the car so that now sits in my shed waiting for me to rework it, here's how it looked

Offline Moses35i

• Administrator
  • 35i Uberspammer
« Reactie #178 Gepost op: 01 september, 2013, 22:42 »
Awesome :bow:

Offline elpassata

• 35i Gebruiker
« Reactie #179 Gepost op: 02 september, 2013, 15:35 »
Spot light griils donated from our old cooker. The bumper skin never started life with the spot light holes so I had to cut them in, really need a pair of the covers that fit the bumper to smarten things up